White Label Freelance SEO
Bespoke White Label Strategies
It seems like more and more businesses are looking to white-label their digital strategies, particularly development agencies who previously never offered digital marketing services (and are realising the lucrative potential that white label contracts provide).
For instance, many developers whether freelance or a full agency will build a website for their client, often for the client to immediately realise they cannot get their website found. This is where white label can help. Either on a referral basis or as a behind the scenes contract, I can provide you with the outsourced SEO services you’re looking for.
From working with and partnering with large development agencies across Manchester, to working with international branding agencies right down to small freelance operations, I continue to provide reliable white label services to reputable businesses looking for an outsource provider.
Read on to learn more about the types of white label contracts I provide, my approach to white label, and how we can ensure a partnership is succesful. If you’d rather chat directly, give me a ring on 07393 286 400.
Types Of White Label Approaches
The white label agency services I provide generally fall under two categories. White label on a client referral basis, or white label as an extension of your team.
- Recommended freelancers or agencies who do not want to actively manage the client relationship in a white label partnership.
- I pass on monthly commission for the referral, with no work needed from the referrers end.
- There is less profit in this approach, however if you’re a large agency with regular enquiries then the referral model can quickly become a lucrative add-on to your revenue drivers!
Fully Managed White Label
- The agency or freelancer will manage the relationship with the client, and the client will be fully unaware that me or a member of my team are working on the account. This allows for greater profits, as commonly most agencies will triple my day rate and not have to worry about completing any work.
- All work is covered by an NDA from myself.
- This approach is best suited for a freelancer with time on their hands to manage a client relationship, or for an agency with account managers who have the scope to look after the client relationship.
The Freelance White Label Services I Provide
Whilst I am primarily an SEO consultant working on my own client projects, I do also have a small, remote agency comprised of myself and several other UK-based freelancers. This comes in particularly well for white label services, as we can provide an agency package, without having to charge an agency price (remote work means no costly offices or sky-high overheads to worry about!).
The white label digital services I can provide are as follows:
- Technical SEO
- SEO Strategy and Consulting
- PPC Management
- Local SEO
- Infographic Design
- Paid Social Media Management
Not found what you’re looking for? I might know someone who can help. Be sure to drop me a message at the content form below and I’ll happily put you in touch with someone who can help.