Free SEO Courses That Provide Real-World Strategies
As an SEO consultant, I’ve lost count of the amount of free and paid courses I’ve gone through. Whether it was learning specifics aspects of SEO or more broader digital marketing tactics, I know what a good course looks like, and what a bad one looks like too!
Because of this, I wanted to both share my knowledge with a series of free courses, and also provide information in a way that isn’t drawn-out over an unnecessarily long video course.
My approach is creating courses that come into your inbox each day, all focused on a central theme. Check out the growing range of courses below and get signed up to them to learn the SEO strategies and tactics I use, both for my clients and my own portfolio of websites.
There’s no bs, no fluff, just actionable advice that I wish I had when starting out.
Free Link Building Crash Course – 6 Day Email CourseThis course covers purely actionable link building tactics and methods to land the types of links that really move the needle. Over a period of 6 days, I cover:
- The tools digital PR pros use to get their clients in press and featured in high-authority sites (and how to find the ones that will give you a link)
- Why blogger outreach is still important, and how to spot a good blog from a bad one
- Using Twitter for link building
- Methods of link building that you may not have thought of before
- How to use both free and paid methods for scaling your link building
- Why HARO link building is a great way to get started with working with publishers and journalists for link building purposes