SEO Training – I provide fully bespoke courses
Looking for straight-talking SEO training without any up-selling or fluff? I’ve been in your position, and completely feel your pain when it comes to finding a cost-effective solution to learning SEO.
Often, large city-centre agencies will charge a fortune for a day’s worth of training, and you can often come away with a very basic understanding of SEO at best. On the other hand, buying courses off websites like Udemy can be a bit of an information overload, and again you’re almost back to square one!
SEO Training in Manchester & the wider North West area
With my SEO training, I make bespoke courses based on your needs.
For example, if you’re a small business owner in Trafford Park, you’re going to need a different SEO strategy than a chain of retail stores which cover Manchester and the wider North West area.
With this in mind, I then set about to fully audit your site, and then base the training off what your site needs, and what can be actioned by a beginner (or expert, depending the level of SEO experience you already have).
Remote courses for business across the UK
If you’re not local to Manchester, then don’t worry. Particularly with the vast majority of the workforce now working remotely, it has never been more important to find remote solutions to learning and expanding your skills.
I’m more than happy to provide a bespoke course remotely. With all remote courses you receive:
- A minimum of an hour Skype call to discuss the slides of your bespoke course. I also have two-way recording software, and can send you files of the Skype call if you wish to have it recorded for future learning reference
- A Google Sheet formatted for content gap research of your competitors (more on that in the course!)
- A complete Screaming Frog export of your website
What to expect from my beginners SEO training
As mentioned above, all beginner training is bespoke based on your requirements, however all training will cover what I’d consider to be the most important basics of a well-rounded SEO strategy. These include:
- On-page SEO development
- Basic technical SEO
- Keyword research with and without tools
- Link building
- Outreach & Basic Digital PR
- How to analyse the competitiveness of a search results
- How to also analyse competitor sites for SEO ‘gap’ opportunities
- How to set up a basic Google Data Studio report utilising simple templates
I understand that most people requiring training will be online business owners looking to increase their revenue online, however you may just want to start a blog to make some money and require SEO training for that too.
So, with this mind, I also provide training for the following aspects of SEO (and generally either actioning SEO on websites or building websites to generate an income online):
- Affiliate SEO Training
- How to build an affiliate website from scratch
- Analysing the competition of a niche
- Identifying the best affiliate programs for your site
- How to use an expired domain (and why it may be a good strategy for your site)
- How to do copywriting effectively and ultimately build an authority site
- Technical SEO Training
- How to audit a website
- Google Tag Manager basics
- Data Studio basics
- How to improve the page speed of your website
- CRO basics
- Local SEO Training
- How to rank effectively in Google Maps results
- Setting up and optimising your Google My Business profile
- How to utilise citations effectively
- Copywriting for local SEO
- How to create effective local landing pages
My recent beginners course has been particularly well received. It covers the following points, but again all specific to your business so that everything you learn is in content of your website:
- SEO Fundamentals
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Content Gap
- Introduction to link building & outreach
- Technical SEO – What you need to be aware of
- How to use both free and paid-for tools in order to expand the levels of SEO research for your organic strategies
Examples of my Training Videos
Aside from bespoke courses I run a semi-frequent YouTube channel with tutorials for tools and different types of SEO strategies. You can take a look at my teaching approach and types of videos I create below:
Link building in 2021 tutorial:
All training will be done via Skype unless otherwise specified, with a bespoke training plan provided to you. Average cost of training is £400+VAT, however this completely depends on whether I’m required to travel to you, and how bespoke the training requirements are.
In the future I will be introducing basic SEO training packages which are more generic and a little cheaper in price, but I find that for now even though the bespoke training services are a little more expensive, my students get a lot out of them because they’re specifically tailored to either their website, or the type of SEO skills which they want to gain.
What previous course students have to say
Reviews taken directly from my Google My Business profile:
“I was in touch with James as I wanted to learn more about SEO, in a way that is tailored to my website and business. James did this brilliantly.
Not only was he communicative and organised before our online meeting, but he put together a presentation that worked through the basics of SEO in way that a normal person could understand whilst it being relevant to my business.
He over ran by an hour and was so passionate. Thank you James, you are providing a wonderful service.”
James was recommended to me by a friend and ending up giving me SEO training for the digital magazine I’m Editor of , The Boutique Handbook.
He was brilliant – and a few days later one of our travel articles for new UK hotels hit top of Google! This was amazing for a website that has only been live a few months.
I hope to continue working with James on all things SEO as the site progresses. Couldn’t recommend more!
Get in touch about a bespoke course based on the goals of your business
Not seen the type of training service you’re looking for? Not to worry. Whether you want to enquire about the above or require SEO training that is a little more bespoke, please don’t hesitate to drop me a message at email@example.com or head to the contact form for a direct enquiry.